Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thu. #5/From Under the Cork Tree


From Under the Cork Tree by Fall Out Boy
Released: May 3, 2005

Rating: 78%

1. Our Lawyers Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Won't Get Sued
2. Of All the Gin Joints in the World
4. Sugar, We're Going Down*
5. Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner
6. I've Got a Dark Alley and a Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song)
7. 7 Minutes in Heaven (Atavan Halen)
8. Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year*
9. Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pains for My Sham Friends*
10. I Slept Someone in Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me
11. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More "Touch Me"*
12. Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part to Save the Scene and Stop Going to Shows)
13. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment